Alexander James Recruiting are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated sales professional to work for one the UK’s leading forklift companies in the materials handling industry, covering postcodes in the North East, consisting mainly around Newcastle. With excellent commission potential this is a great opportunity for an experienced forklift sales person to take over a developed patch.
- Managing an existing client base across the North East
- Business development across the North East region to develop the company’s presence there further to sell forklift trucks
- Generate new business by visiting customers on site, conducting site surveys and providing customer quotes for forklift hire
- Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business in the hire and sale of material handling and related equipment
- Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
- Keeping the CRM system updated and maintaining organization with customers
- Experience in either Material handling/forklifts highly desirable
- Hungry and self-motivated to develop business
- Able to work well on own initiative
Operating for nearly forty years, the client is a well-known provider of forklift trucks and other warehouse equipment such as pallet and reach trucks. Working across 8 depots throughout the UK they have a strong foothold in areas across the country and are a main dealer for an international brand which has a solid reputation in the sector. Due to a recent retirement they now require another sales person in the North East area to manage a lot of existing business.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent, uncapped commission opportunities
- Fully expensed company car
- Pension scheme