Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well-established supplier of specialist materials handling equipment who are looking for a new Area Sales Manager. Due to recent expansion, the company now require a capable individual to manage and develop their client base across the South East and Home Counties. With excellent commission potential and a focus on existing business this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional looking for an account management focused role selling through the warehousing sector.
- Managing an existing client base across the Home Counties, London and the South Coast
- Developing this client base further through distribution in the form of forklift truck manufacturers and dealers
- Sell through various other channels within the warehouse sector
- Providing a full warehouse solution in selling a specialist forklift as well as racking and other products
- Gain CAD training and use this to provide a consultative solution and drawings
This is an exceptional sales role within the material handling sector and as such the company are looking for the best sales people within the industry or from related warehousing sectors. You will have a proven track record of selling forklift trucks ideally with a warehouse product focus and a solid job history. The company would also consider exceptional sales professionals from another warehouse sales background such as racking and mezzanine or automation. Crucially, you will have a reasonable technical ability given that the role requires a strong overall understanding of putting warehouse projects together.
- Competitive salary of up to £40k
- Unrivalled commission potential with genuine opportunity to earn £100k
- Audi A6 Company Car
- Phone & Laptop
- Other benefits
Operating for nearly 40 years, the company are a provider of specialist material handling equipment in the form of warehouse forklifts. A pioneer within the industry, they have gone from strength to strength since their inception and are known for providing a strong solution across the UK. Experts in their field, they’re also heavily involved with racking and other warehouse equipment.