Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading food waste management company to recruit a national sales manager for their innovative food to waste conversion system. With an emphasis on finding new business across London and the South, this role is suitable for a sales professional from the waste industry with experience of selling to customers in the commercial catering, hospitality and leisure sectors, as well as related industries with knowledge of food waste and recycling streams.
- Identify and prospect new customers across London and the South for an industry-leading food to waste management system
- Support and develop relationships with existing customers
- Identify and implement sales trends and demands of the food waste industry
- Maintain excellent communication levels to ensure customer expectations are met and information is up to date and accurate
- Support the company at national events and waste industry trade fairs
You will preferably be an individual from within the waste industry, having sold waste solutions or equipment previously with good technical knowledge and the ability to sell successfully. You will also have strong networking ability, with experience of supplying waste solutions to the commercial catering, hospitality, leisure and related sectors with strong connections in these industries, with a particular knowledge of food waste and recycling streams.
- Competitive basic salary (up to £45k depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Phone & laptop
- Generous commission scheme (OTE £70k-£80k)
- Pension Scheme
With an international presence and strong yet growing customer base in the UK, the company provides an innovative food to waste system that supports customers to significantly reduce their food waste disposal, cut down on costs and benefit the environment by drastically reducing CO2 output. Continuing to expand in the UK, they now require a sales manager to identify and establish new business across the country.