Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well-established, expanding material handling company looking to recruit a new field based forklift service engineer to service their client base across the South East. With a competitive salary & overtime opportunity plus numerous other benefits, this is a great opportunity for an experienced forklift engineer or an individual from another background interested in a new role.
- Servicing a client base across South East, to include East London, Essex and Kent servicing specialist forklifts
- Fixing and servicing other, related material handling equipment
- Ensuring excellent customer service and representing the company in the right way
- Attending the workshop from time to time and occasionally working on call
- Option to work overtime
The company have a preference for an individual from a forklift truck background due to the requirements of the role. You will ideally have worked with material handling products before with a strong technical knowledge of the various brands and models. However, the company are open to considering candidates from other backgrounds including plant, powered access or automotive. You will be mechanically minded,be able to work well on your own with your own initiative and have good customer facing skills.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Overtime Opportunity paid door to door time and a half
- Good working hours (8.00am-16.30pm is standard)
- Company Vehicle
- 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Fuel card and tools provided
- Mobile Phone
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
Operating for nearly 40 years, the company are a provider of specialist material handling equipment in the form of warehouse forklifts. A pioneer within the industry, they have gone from strength to strength since their inception and are known for providing a strong solution across the UK. Experts in their field, they’re also heavily involved with racking and other warehouse equipment.