Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading supplier pallet racking protection looking to grow their installation team and onboard an Installation Supervisor to cover their client base across the South West and the Midlands. Installation teams operate in pairs with one Trainee Installer and one Supervisor. With a competitive basic and a good overall package, this is a great opportunity for a Racking Installer looking to take the next step in their career.
- Carrying out racking protection fitting & installations work on customer sites across the South West and the Midlands
- Repairing racking protection equipment when necessary
- Managing and overseeing the Trainee Racking Installer that you will work with on a daily basis
- Developing an understanding of the company’s products
- Carrying out projects efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and professionalism
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations on site
- Representing the company in the correct way when on customer site
Our client is looking for an individual who has experience in the Racking & Storage industry. You will have a good work ethic and be motivated to work as part of a team. The role will require you to visit customer sites across the Midlands and the South West with the occasional requirement elsewhere. The job itself will be physically demanding and relatively varied in terms of projects, the successful candidate must be prepared for this.
- Competitive basic salary of £26k (£12.50 hourly rate)
- Overtime opportunity
- Mon-Fri - Time ¼
- Saturday – Time ½
- Sunday – Double time
- Company van and fuel card
- Death in service
- 23 days holiday
The company have been operating for 40 years and are part of a larger group that offer Logistics, Warehousing and Material Handling solutions. Focusing specifically on Racking protection and safety they offer a wide variety of specialist equipment. With the Racking & Storage industry booming, our client is looking to set up new installations teams across the country.