Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well-established manufacturer of material handling equipment who are looking to add a new national account manager to their team in managing a number for forklift truck accounts across the UK. With a competitive package to include a strong basic and excellent earning potential to include a possible first year guarantee, this is a great opportunity for an experienced account manager from within the industry who is looking for a new role.
- Taking responsibility for an existing client base of around 10 accounts working with accounts worth 20 units+ spend per annum
- Targeting new, strategic accounts on a national basis and winning new high level business within material handling
- Producing and working with tenders to win new business
- Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business in the hire and sale of material handling and related equipment
The successful candidate will be an experienced individual form within the forklift truck industry. You will have a proven track record within the material handling sector, having worked with large accounts in either a national or regional role. You will take a highly strategic approach to managing and developing accounts and will have a strong customer focus to provide solutions. In terms of locality, the successful candidate can be based anywhere across the UK.
Part of a wider group, our client is a national provider of material handling equipment, supplying customers across the UK with one of the premium forklift brands. As well as providing contract hire, the company also supplies fleet management and aviation support equipment. With a big focus on its people, the company has ensured continued growth and are looking to continue to do so over the next few years.
- Competitive salary (up to £55k depending on experience)
- Strong bonus potential with uncapped OTE (£70k-£100k)
- Company Car (rough guide of hybrid BMW 330e equivalent)
- Phone + Laptop
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and childcare vouchers
- 23 days holiday
- Competitive pension scheme