Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading supplier pallet racking protection looking to grow their team and bring on Racking Inspectors and Trainee Inspectors across the country. With a competitive basic and a good overall package, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Racking Inspector or someone in the industry looking to get into inspections.
- Carrying out inspections on racking & storage equipment and drawing up reports accordingly
- Providing clients with technical support and advice throughout the inspection process
- Developing a relationship with clients on site and being the face of the company
- Reporting back to the General Manager on a weekly basis with reports
- Occasionally spending nights away for clients based further afield
Our client is looking for either a qualified Racking Inspector or an individual with experience within the industry that would like to get into inspections being as the company will provide training to applicants. Candidates that have experience in closely related industries such as shopfitting or partitioning will also be considered. In terms on location, you will ideally be based in South Yorkshire and it is essential that you hold a full UK driver’s license.
- Competitive basic up to £32,000
- Company car/car allowance
- Fuel card
- Bonus opportunity
- 23 days holiday
The company have been operating for 40 years and are part of a larger group that offer Logistics, Warehousing and Material Handling solutions. Focusing specifically on racking protection and safety they offer a wide variety of specialist equipment. With the Racking & Storage industry booming, our client is looking to set up new inspection teams across the country.