Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading supplier pallet racking protection looking to grow their team and bring on Racking Inspectors and Trainee Inspectors across the country. With an excellent training program and a competitive package, this is a great opportunity for a driven individual looking to get into a trainee role with progression potential in a rapidly growing industry.
- Developing an advanced understanding of the Racking industry and inspections
- Carrying out inspections on racking & storage equipment and drawing up reports accordingly
- Providing clients with technical support and advice throughout the inspection process
- Developing a relationship with clients on site and being the face of the company
- Reporting back to the General Manager on a weekly basis with reports
- Occasionally spending nights away for clients based further afield
Our client is looking for driven individuals that are seeking a long term career with an expanding company. The company offer an elite training program that will allow new trainees to become qualified Racking Inspectors in 2-6 months. The training process will involve shadowing experienced inspectors countrywide until you are ready to go out and cover your own patch. In terms on location, you will ideally be based in South Yorkshire and it is essential that you hold a full UK driver’s license.
- Competitive basic up to £25,000
- Company car/car allowance
- Fuel card
- Bonus opportunity
- 23 days holiday
The company have been operating for 40 years and are part of a larger group that offer Logistics, Warehousing and Material Handling solutions. Focusing specifically on racking protection and safety they offer a wide variety of specialist equipment. With the Racking & Storage industry booming, our client is looking to set up new inspection teams across the country.